Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Ok.. how I found this is too random and strange to explain. Basically I was googling a phrase and this blog popped up. So I clicked on it only to find that this guy is a blog soul mate of ours. Granted he lives in the Minnesota with his partner. But he definitely shares our sense of humor. And I love his new lake house! I know it seems I am a blog stalker, but this is the kind of website that I think I'll check ever now and then to see how Michael from Minnesota is doing. Defiinitley check out the link to the SNL commercial for "Homocil" -- hilarious. And you'll love his pup pics. ;)

Check it out:
http://iammichaelg.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lv handbag
accept got their own accent in our lives, for arcade or anywhere abroad after accustomed a louis vuitton bags
with us. While traveling anywhere and the replica louis vuitton handbags
is the one which makes you beautiful wherever you go. This is not alone due to the architecture of the atypical lv
. There are abounding humans accustomed louis vuitton
with them for louis vuitton handbags

Unknown said...

Before buying lida
, you will have to consult with your doctor first. Ephedra was acclimated by lots of accepted lida daidaihua
articles aback in the day. daidaihua
is based on ancient Chinese formula. The lida slimming
stick to the basic theme. slimming capsule
is purely natural as it is made from plants no acids. slimming capsules
burns our fat naturally.